Translate

Tuesday 8 July 2014

July

Welcome to our July
Blog / Diary
 
07/07/2014
First off I did an interview for Craig Dingle at
 
We also had a good few hours at RSPB Old Moor
 
Here's what looks like a laughing Dragonfly
You can see more of what we saw on this visit,
HERE 
including shield bugs, caterpillars, speckled bush cricket
 and a first for me at
RSPB Old Moor a Kingfisher.
 
15/07/2014
My RSPB Giving Nature a Home 2015 Calendar came.
One of my Starling pictures was chosen for the
Month of March.


20/07/2014
A trip to Clumber Park, Worksop, UK.
Jackie Spent a few Hours taking some shots of different butterflies
she saw.
 
 Meadow Brown
 
 Gatekeeper
 
Skipper
 
 Small Tortoiseshell
 
Comma
 
 Small White
 
Mint Moth
 
Cinnabar Caterpillar

23/07/2014
Potteric Carr

I think a Horsefly on Jackies Head, Brave Woman.

 Dragonfly

and another Dragonfly
 
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment